What's new

Vanilla Eucalyptus Mint

Item Description

Using The Los Angeles Shaving Soap Company's artisanally saponified vegan shaving soap formula, this soap is scented with Vanilla, Eucalyptus, and Spearmint, to provide a nice minty morning scent, with a smoother and less medicinal tone than is typically found in a eucalyptus and mint soap.

Ingredients: Vegetable Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Vanilla Extract, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil.

Latest reviews

Pros: scent, performance
Cons: little pricey
This is one of the best performing soaps out there. The only thing I can compare it to in my experience is RazoRock, being essentially tied. RazoRock beats it only in price.

The performance, as I said, is great. Lots of easy lather, and slickness accompanied by cushion. Pretty hard to beat.

The scent is a little odd. Smells very much like toothpaste, only less medicinal and more like pastry filling (likely due to the vanilla). Might weird a few people out, but I like it.

Only gripe with this is the price. As much as I love this soap, RazoRock provides much the same quality for slightly less money.

That being said, I totally recommend you try this. A great soap and a well-deserved nine out of ten.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
PhillyB
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Shaving Soaps (Reviews)

More from PhillyB

• Unscented
    "It smells simply like the ingredients of which it is...
  • Kununurra
    As written on the tub: Named after one of the largest sandlewood...
  • Mission Safety Razor
    A solid offering from the RazoRock line, this three-piece beauty comes...
  • Essential Oil of Lime Balm
    A quality balm made to soothe and hydrate the face after shaving...
  • British Sterling
    This is not the modern British Sterling by Dana. This is the vintage...
Top Bottom