What's new

V2

Pros: head and handle
I haven't seen much written about this razor here, other than a few brief comments, so allow me to express my excitement. I've had mine for about a week, after fairly regular use with a Jagger DE89 and a Parker 111b. I also enjoy an SE GEM so I alternate between OC's and CC's.
First of all, as everyone who deals with them knows, Maggard's service and shipping are a thing of beauty. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived. I went with the V2 OC head and an MR6 handle. The texture of the handle is great and it is heavy duty. It's got some length too (about 4"). I sort of wish they'd make a lighter version as well. I would like to try one. The head is so efficient. I cannot compare it to the other Maggard razors because I haven't tried them but the V2 works very, very well. I hear it's a big improvement over their previous models. I'm experiencing no nicks and BBS shaves are being achieved with regularity. I also like the fact that it offers some audible feedback. It's good looking and affordably priced too. Finally, I would not call it super aggressive, but it is more aggressive than any of my closed combs, with the exception of the adjustables. Put a good sharp blade in there and enjoy. This will be a regular in my rotation.
Grip
0.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Adjustability
2.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)