What's new

Urth

Item Description

http://geturth.com/products/kit_travel.htm

I just tried The Perfect Travel Kit which contains all four of there products.
Face Wash, 2 oz
Shave Formula, 2 oz
Face Balm SPF 15, 2 oz
Face Scrub, 2 oz

I can not say enough about this line. As you may remember I'm having a awful break out of zits and razor burn and my skin is looking awful. Well UPS dropped off this kit this morning and I used it. My skin is looking a lot better, even my pretty lady commented about how much better my skin looks and feels. The shaving cream gave me a very close but no razor burn shave. The face balm was light but very effective and the face wash and scrub did a nice job. The line is pricey but this may be the Rolls Royce of shaving products.

Latest reviews

I like this cream, but it's very different than anything I've used. It has a very "spa-like" fragrance, very like and green tea-ish. The lather is very light, and doesn't change when you use more product, or less water, but it moisturizes the heck out of your face. My batch of cream was also very chunky, but I read on another forum that was a onetime deal. Great shave throughout, if you don't mind the thinner lather.
I too received my first samples of the four products this week, as kindly supplied by Urth, and was most impressed with my experience.
To me the smell is a big part of the experience, particularly since my sense of smell seems to be my strongest. As such any product that makes me feel like I am in a spa, with those rich, herbal, envigorating smells is half way there to being a great product.
What I mean is that the art of shaving is about taking time to oneself to enjoy simpler things and getting your head together for the day's onslaught. As such any product which has the serene senseof a spa helps to promote relaxation and enjoyment.
I my book, these are great products - agree with the previous reviewer, but my only concern is the price. I am still, considering whether to stock these products, and I am keen, but a little bit apprehensive that customers will take this chance on a very new and pricey product.

...coz sometimes us apes need to look our best.
http://geturth.com/products/kit_travel.htm

I just tried The Perfect Travel Kit which contains all four of there products.
Face Wash, 2 oz
Shave Formula, 2 oz
Face Balm SPF 15, 2 oz
Face Scrub, 2 oz

I can not say enough about this line. As you may remember I'm having a awful break out of zits and razor burn and my skin is looking awful. Well UPS dropped off this kit this morning and I used it. My skin is looking a lot better, even my pretty lady commented about how much better my skin looks and feels. The shaving cream gave me a very close but no razor burn shave. The face balm was light but very effective and the face wash and scrub did a nice job. The line is pricey but this may be the Rolls Royce of shaving products.

Item information

Added by
babyface75
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

Top Bottom