What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Unscented

Item Description

"It smells simply like the ingredients of which it is composed." - Mike

Ingredients: distilled water, tallow, stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, kokum butter, avocado oil, shea butter, lanolin, coconut oil, kaolin clay, vitamin E

Latest reviews

Pros: price, performance
As a purist shaving experience, this is a fantastic soap. With no scent other than a pre-sugar cookie dough, I found myself really focusing more on the performance and process of the shave. Slickness and cushion are top notch, and the load/lather was effortless.

The post shave feel was excellent, my face feeling smooth and hydrated. The hydration part isn't as much of a concern for me as it seems with others, that's what AS is for. But to each his own I guess.

The only reason I give this a nine instead of a ten is the fact that there is no scent. For me personally the scent is one of the key components of a great shave. However, if you're looking for something with no scent added for whatever reason this is a FANTASTIC soap.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)