What's new

Trumpers Coconut

Item Description

For years I avoided Trumpers. I love my Taylor's dearly, and the cost differential annoyed me, even after accounting for the weight differences in the tub. Also, I had never gotten a good shave with Trumpers creme samples that I had used. However, I was intrigued by the coconut scent, so when it was my birthday, I figured what the heck. Now I am sorry I waited. This stuff just blew my socks off. From the scent to the lather to the shave, this stuff is unparalleled.

Price
Yeah, it is expensive, but it is worth it. I can't, however, say that about the other creams in the Trumpers rotation

Quality
Fantastic, high-quality cream. Much more consistent than Taylors, and Trumpers really pays attention to detail in the packaging, etc.

Scent
Very nice, dry coconut aroma. Unique among the array of men's toiletry items out there

Latherability
This stuff produces very rich and moist lather, and you can really feel the presence of the coconut oil. It feels wonderful on the face.

Efficacy
I get some of the best shaves with this product. Very slick and rich lather allows you to really go after those whiskers without any fear of burn

Moisturizing
This is the most moisturizing cream out there, including Taylor's Avocado. It is one of the 2 or 3 products I can use without an aftershave (if I chose to :wink: )

Packaging
The Trumpers packaging is great. Old school and classic.

In a nutshell, this is a must-have product in my shaving locker. I can guarantee that you will be impressed if you try it.

Latest reviews

Pros: Marvelous and protective lather
Cons: a little pricey
Along with Castle Forbes Lime,this Coconut cream is my absolute favorite.Nothing compares to it. Try it,you'll love it.I'm sure!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Pros: dense lather, 'natural' smell, sturdy packaging
Cons: expensive, scent might be weak for some
This is a great cream. For me it performs better than the Trumper soaps and is ridiculously easy to lather. It is of course expensive but the lather is very dense and moisturizing. Unlike Trumpers soaps, the scent of this cream is rather subdued and those hoping for a huge blast of coconut might be a bit disappointed. On a positive note however the coconut in this product smells natural, like real coconut oil instead of a stronger synthetic approximation of coconut you get in some cheaper products. I was actually hoping for a bit more 'coconut' but this product performs so well I can overlook the mild scent. The tub is super-sturdy and will make a great...something....once I'm done with this cream.

If roll deep and can afford 30 bucks for it this stuff you might want to give it a try.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
One of my favorites and a staple in my line-up.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)