What's new

Truefitt and Hill Shave system

Item Description

I was given a Truefitt and Hill Ultimate Comfort sampler to try last week and I have to say it is by far one of the best shaving systems out there. The preshave oil is wonderful and does not gum up your razor, The shave cream is very good, nice rich thick slick lather, great for sensitive skin, and has a very clean scent. The after shave balm is the crowning jewel of the whole set. In my opinion it is the best out there that I have tried. It is as good or better than the Gentlemen's Refinery in my opinion. I was so impressed with this set I went out and bought one after my trial samples expired. If you are looking for the ultimate shave experience. Try these products out.

Latest reviews

I was given a Truefitt and Hill Ultimate Comfort sampler to try last week and I have to say it is by far one of the best shaving systems out there. The preshave oil is wonderful and does not gum up your razor, The shave cream is very good, nice rich thick slick lather, great for sensitive skin, and has a very clean scent. The after shave balm is the crowning jewel of the whole set. In my opinion it is the best out there that I have tried. It is as good or better than the Gentlemen's Refinery in my opinion. I was so impressed with this set I went out and bought one after my trial samples expired. If you are looking for the ultimate shave experience. Try these products out.

Item information

Added by
Tarsyn
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from Tarsyn

Top Bottom