What's new

Truefitt & Hill Moisturizing Hand & Body Soap

Item Description

I've always wanted to try this soap, so I finally bought it. After using it a few times I'm really glad I bought this, I look forward to my shower just so I can revel in the scent of this bar.

T&H description:

Extra glycerin moisturizes your skin while natural oatmeal gently exfoliates. This soap contains a chelating agent that will not leave residue or a mineral build up on skin or shower. Quad milled for longevity. Has a wonderfully masculine fragrance of Sandalwood, Cedar & Spice.

Ingredients:
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Meal, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Alpha Methyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Limonene d, Linalool

Let's begin the review:

Price: $14.50 for a single 5.0 oz bar @ amazon (free shipping on orders over $25), the T&H website sells it for $9.00 a bar but I don't know how much their shipping costs to the U.S., but after doing the math in my head, the price would've been similiar no matter which store I chose to buy from, except T&H would take longer to ship. I think this is where 90% of potential buyers will be turned off, I have no doubt there's plenty of great soaps that will be availible for 1/3 the price, if your O.K. with the price, you won't be dissapointed.

Quality: Top notch, no doubt. I've never tried any other T&H products, but I have tried many other local soaps and gels and they don't hold a candle to any aspect of this soap.

Latherability: Lathers really well in a short amount of time.

Moisturizing: This is what surprised me the most, I stopped using soaps because they dried out my skin, when I rinsed off this soap my skin felt incredibly moisturized and smooth. A+

Scent: Amazing scent of Sandalwood, Cedar, and Spice. It's not overpowering, it's a masculine scent, and one that I knew I would love when I first smelled the box.

Efficacy: Makes my skin feel like new after I'm done, I'm still amazed after every shower even after using it for the past week.

Packaging: Simple, and refined. The design was well thought out and is visually appealing. The bar itself looks nice as well.

Overall, the only downfall for this product is the price, but I won't let that stop me from enjoying something that I feel is worthwhile.

Latest reviews

I got this from onthefly.com for free with a large order. It is $10 otherwise.
The scent is manly. I told SWMBO not to use it since it for men. After she was done laughing at me she smelled it and agreed. It is a nice manly scent.
The lather is very good.
Your skin feels soft and clean afterwards, which is all I want from my soap beyond scent.
I have 3 bars at home. Would I get more? Only if they were for free again. I like it alot but not enough to make it a necessary part of the shower.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
I just started using this soap and though I thought $10 for a bar of soap was a bit excessive. This stuff is IMHO well worth it. The smell is very rich and spicy and dont match any of T&H any other scents for some reason. It has exfoliants in that really seem to help with the cleaning. I typically use Nancy Boy soaps as they are half the price but the qualities are this soap at least make it a very nice treat:) Will I use again? probably not but I am sure going to enjoy the many uses that it gives!
I've always wanted to try this soap, so I finally bought it. After using it a few times I'm really glad I bought this, I look forward to my shower just so I can revel in the scent of this bar.

T&H description:

Extra glycerin moisturizes your skin while natural oatmeal gently exfoliates. This soap contains a chelating agent that will not leave residue or a mineral build up on skin or shower. Quad milled for longevity. Has a wonderfully masculine fragrance of Sandalwood, Cedar & Spice.

Ingredients:
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Meal, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Alpha Methyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Limonene d, Linalool

Let's begin the review:

Price: $14.50 for a single 5.0 oz bar @ amazon (free shipping on orders over $25), the T&H website sells it for $9.00 a bar but I don't know how much their shipping costs to the U.S., but after doing the math in my head, the price would've been similiar no matter which store I chose to buy from, except T&H would take longer to ship. I think this is where 90% of potential buyers will be turned off, I have no doubt there's plenty of great soaps that will be availible for 1/3 the price, if your O.K. with the price, you won't be dissapointed.

Quality: Top notch, no doubt. I've never tried any other T&H products, but I have tried many other local soaps and gels and they don't hold a candle to any aspect of this soap.

Latherability: Lathers really well in a short amount of time.

Moisturizing: This is what surprised me the most, I stopped using soaps because they dried out my skin, when I rinsed off this soap my skin felt incredibly moisturized and smooth. A+

Scent: Amazing scent of Sandalwood, Cedar, and Spice. It's not overpowering, it's a masculine scent, and one that I knew I would love when I first smelled the box.

Efficacy: Makes my skin feel like new after I'm done, I'm still amazed after every shower even after using it for the past week.

Packaging: Simple, and refined. The design was well thought out and is visually appealing. The bar itself looks nice as well.

Overall, the only downfall for this product is the price, but I won't let that stop me from enjoying something that I feel is worthwhile.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)