What's new

Truefitt & Hill C.A.R. Cream (Without Oil)

This is the only leave-in hair product that does not cause my head to itch all day. It does not leave your hair greasy, nor does it leave it feeling like plastic. It just leaves your hair feeling soft and natural and with great hold. Excellent scent.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Holds great, smells great, invites comments. I have curly hair and have spent a lot of time and money looking around for a suitable product to give me hold and definition and tame frizz and shower hair. I find it so easy to use: run a glob through my hair when wet, leave to dry natually, then redefine. It's so good i find i don't need to reapply the following day (unless i've just had a shower), but can just re-define it with my finger tips. A good plus is that it doesn't make my dirty blond look brown, but seems to compliment my natural highlights. In fact if you brush it out or re-define it, there is no obvious sign of product. Or if you choose, you can simply leave it in for a good hold that dries in hard, as this stuff as designed for a motoring club (the R.A.C. - initials reversed) at the turn of the last century. All in all, i think if i had to choose one product from my selection of many, i would stick with this.
Top Bottom