What's new

Treet Durasharp HiTech

Item Description

I picked up a batch of these from the Bay, paid some 6 dollar cents per blade. Might be nos. 200 in a pack, 10 in a cardboard box. It is a coated carbon blade. Decided to give them a go in my new Feather AS. A nice, smooth and close shave. I only do 2 passes (WTG and XTG) and the blade was sharp enough for that (coarse beard). Results for me a lot like Feather :laugh:. So I will use these as my daily blade, and Feather for the weekend. I change blades after 2 shaves (one per side), so longevity is n/a for me.

Latest reviews

I picked up a batch of these from the Bay, paid some 6 dollar cents per blade. Might be nos. 200 in a pack, 10 in a cardboard box. It is a coated carbon blade. Decided to give them a go in my new Feather AS. A nice, smooth and close shave. I only do 2 passes (WTG and XTG) and the blade was sharp enough for that (coarse beard). Results for me a lot like Feather :laugh:. So I will use these as my daily blade, and Feather for the weekend. I change blades after 2 shaves (one per side), so longevity is n/a for me.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)