What's new

Tom's of Maine Natural Whole Care Toothpast (With Fluoride)

Item Description

OK, my first review. Tom's of Maine Whole Care Toothpaste.

For some reason, probably after reading SOMETHING here, I decided to try some organic health care items. One of the things I decided to try was the toothpaste. It was not that I was not happy with my current toothpaste (Colgate Total Paste) but I wanted to try something different.

Price - The price of this stuff is about average. I cannot remember the exact price but it did not shock me when I picked it up. Neither real low or real high. The volume of toothpaste is satisfactory but maybe a little less than the mega tubes.

Quality - How do you measure the quality of the toothpaste? Well, I gave some extra credit for it being all organic. It has a nice smooth consistency. Nothing too fancy but I cannot knock them for being ordinary. It is toothpaste after all.

Scent - Not a strong scent per se but a nice minty flavor. It does not seem to have as strong a minty bite as other toothpastes I have tried. The good thing, in my opinion, is that the flavor does not linger forever. This is not to say I had bad breath, but I could safely consume coffee or smoke a cigar within an hour or so.

Efficacy - This is where this stuff really shines. I loved the Colgate Total, but this stuff does an even better job of keeping my teeth squeaky clean. Even if I am not able to brush before bed, I wake up with a plaque-free mouth. The taste in my mouth may not be incredible, but my teeth still feel clean.

Packaging - Tried and true tube of toothpaste. Not much I can say here.

Overall I think this is a wonderful product. I intend to continue using this for a while. They also have products without fluoride and other ingredients for those concerned about such things. It was a successful foray into the organic health care arena.

Jonathan

Latest reviews

OK, my first review. Tom's of Maine Whole Care Toothpaste.

For some reason, probably after reading SOMETHING here, I decided to try some organic health care items. One of the things I decided to try was the toothpaste. It was not that I was not happy with my current toothpaste (Colgate Total Paste) but I wanted to try something different.

Price - The price of this stuff is about average. I cannot remember the exact price but it did not shock me when I picked it up. Neither real low or real high. The volume of toothpaste is satisfactory but maybe a little less than the mega tubes.

Quality - How do you measure the quality of the toothpaste? Well, I gave some extra credit for it being all organic. It has a nice smooth consistency. Nothing too fancy but I cannot knock them for being ordinary. It is toothpaste after all.

Scent - Not a strong scent per se but a nice minty flavor. It does not seem to have as strong a minty bite as other toothpastes I have tried. The good thing, in my opinion, is that the flavor does not linger forever. This is not to say I had bad breath, but I could safely consume coffee or smoke a cigar within an hour or so.

Efficacy - This is where this stuff really shines. I loved the Colgate Total, but this stuff does an even better job of keeping my teeth squeaky clean. Even if I am not able to brush before bed, I wake up with a plaque-free mouth. The taste in my mouth may not be incredible, but my teeth still feel clean.

Packaging - Tried and true tube of toothpaste. Not much I can say here.

Overall I think this is a wonderful product. I intend to continue using this for a while. They also have products without fluoride and other ingredients for those concerned about such things. It was a successful foray into the organic health care arena.

Jonathan

Item information

Added by
Big Justice
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Skin & Body Care (Reviews)

More from Big Justice

Top Bottom