What's new

Tom Ford 'Extreme' Eau de Toilette

I must begin by stating that I am a huge Tom Ford admirer. I am actually very surprised at this scent's soft sillage for such a complex composition. In my adoration for fragrances, this scent and Houbigant Duc de Vervins 'L'Elegance Pour Homme' Eau de Toilette are the epitome of class, urbanity, nobility and character.

Tom Ford 'Extreme' Eau de Toilette opens with a soft lemony citrus but fades quickly into the earthy natural fig and black truffle notes. There are some detectable floral notes that come and go like a gentle breeze yet still noticable, I'm guessing violet; all the while there is a delicate woodsiness that is woven through the scent.

To round-out this fragrance, the dry down is again, woodsy with some perceptible incense and leather facets. The incense and leather are the endcap to this Eau de Toilette.

Extreme is a complex fragrance that blooms superbly in layers. As afore mentioned, it has a soft sillage that wears close to the skin and would welcome anyone to come in close to admire. Tom Ford Extreme is another special occasion fragrance to be worn on a romantic date, an evening out, a candlelight dinner or to black-tie affairs.

Tom Ford develops some of the most complex, impeccably blended fragrances in the business; they are extremely well crafted.

I would highly recommend this fragrance to everyone! This is a must buy!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)