What's new

The Shave Den Lime Cream

This is a great lime scent. Shaves well.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
1.00 star(s)
I am really loving the samples I received from TSD and right now, I can't imagine a better cream than TSD Lime. Frankly, I am enjoying it more than the T&H stuff I purchased a couple of weeks ago.

First, TDS is not shy about scents. This cream has a nice strong lime scent which I just love. Second, the lather is explosive. I put a dab on my silvertip and I had enough lather for 4 passes. Finally, the cream provided a nice, soft surface for my blade (a Feather loaded into a Fatboy) and I could barely tell I was shaving.

The end result was a very close, comfortable shave with a very pleasant lingering scent of lime.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Yeah, I know there may be some bad blood between TSD and B&B. I'm non-political and of course don't know the story, so I go where the shaving is.

Anyway, in my quest for The Perfect Lime, my travels have (virtually) taken me far and wide. From Europe to all over the USA. If there is an Asian lime shave cream, let me know and I'll try it! I found TSD creams and decided to give them some of my hard earned cash.

The amount I paid - $7 - on the face of it wasn't bad. You get 2oz for that plus shipping, so while it isn't the deal of the century it's acceptable. Heck, I just blew $35 for some Castle and Forbes, so what difference does it make? :wink:

The only problem is the small container is kind of hard to get the goop out of. But I managed to get some on my brush this morning and tried it out. Awesome lime scent and yeah, it works! It works great. Wonderful lubricating qualities and it comes off easily, leaving my face feeling smooth and clean. I just wish it were in a larger package. I'd gladly pay for, say, a 5oz tub! I just ordered some samples of the other citrus styles sold there, and will probably add my impressions to this review. Good stuff though. Give it a try!

Oh shoot - I forgot to add the techie details. The razor was my Gillette slim adjustable, set on 4.5. Blade was a once used Crystal. Brush was the basic C&E badger.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)