What's new

The Body Shop For Men Eye Rescue Serum

Item Description

Several weeks ago, I noticed that my bottom eyelids were getting a little puffy. Puffy eyelids with dark circles add years to a man's appearance, which isn't something I want joining forces with my gray, thinning hair. I stopped by The Body Shop later that day, and the associate recommended their For Men Eye Rescue Serum. I tried it that night, and by the next morning saw a significant improvement. The bottom of my eyes were tighter than I had seen them in a while, and the dark areas under my eyes were significantly faded. The serum is light and is quickly absorbed without any oily residue. One BB-sized squirt is enough for both eyes. For the mere few seconds it adds to the evening routine, it delivers great results. Highly recommended.

Latest reviews

Several weeks ago, I noticed that my bottom eyelids were getting a little puffy. Puffy eyelids with dark circles add years to a man's appearance, which isn't something I want joining forces with my gray, thinning hair. I stopped by The Body Shop later that day, and the associate recommended their For Men Eye Rescue Serum. I tried it that night, and by the next morning saw a significant improvement. The bottom of my eyes were tighter than I had seen them in a while, and the dark areas under my eyes were significantly faded. The serum is light and is quickly absorbed without any oily residue. One BB-sized squirt is enough for both eyes. For the mere few seconds it adds to the evening routine, it delivers great results. Highly recommended.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)