What's new

Thayer's Unscented Witch Hazel

Really great stuff. I mix it with a little aloe vera gel and aftershave balm of choice in my hand for a terrific elixir for the face.
For an aftershave, I use the Superhazel. I find that it edges this one out in terms of a slight burn (the good kind), treatment of razor burn, and a nice tingle from the peppermint oil. However, for a facial toner, this stuff is fantastic. It really works wonders in terms of evening out your complexion and removing those last traces of cleanser before moisturizing. When I gave it a go as an aftershave, it dealt with razor burn almost as well as the Superhazel. Those with oily skin may find this to be their go-to aftershave, but my dry skin still aches for a balm. YMMV. I am also put off by the smell of witch hazel, so the unscented version is great. I cleanse my face with CeraVe cleanser, tone with Thayers unscented, and moisturize with CeraVe lotion. Fantastic results. Thayers rocks!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Thayer's Unscented Witch Hazel is a miracle -- it has all of the benefits of witch hazel, but it is completely odorless!

I like using witch hazel, but I am really put off by the smell. this product is exactly as advertised: I can not detect any scent (witch hazel or other).

From Thayer's website:

You Won't Smell It, But You'll Surely Feel It.

THAYERS® Alcohol-Free Unscented Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner has all the replenishing, revitalizing magic of our scented varieties, but is undetectable by the nose. • Fragrance-Free • Paraben-Free • Naturally Preserved • Hypoallergenic. 12 oz. bottle

Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Hamamelis Virginiana (THAYERS® proprietary un-distilled Witch Hazel) Extract, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate.

I highly recommend this product!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn