What's new

Thayer's Lemon Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera

Item Description

I purchased this at a Nutrition House out of the city. I was really happy at the way this stuff keeps my face moisturized. It leaves my face feeling really soft and hydrated. It also took down a ridiculous amount of redness & irritation I developed after some shave cream/new blade irritation. Smells like Pledge cleaner out of the bottle but leaves a great zesty scent on the skin. Little pricey at 13 dollars, but I'm a cheapskate. All in all, awesome product.

Latest reviews

Excellent product and well worth the price. This has become my go-to WH. There is really no downside to this product, IMO. I didn't rate moisturizing because I use other products along with this one and I don't really need a lot of moisture for my oily skin.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Holy cow! $13?! I think this ran me $8 at Whole Foods, of all places.
Wow $13 is alot to pay for this, I picked it up at our health food center for a little over $8 after tax, however I'm glad you like it. I have this and the Rose version in my arsenal, if you can pickup the Rose when you get a chance. One makes a great astrigent and the other a awesome toner.

Item information

Added by
salisburyyates
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from salisburyyates

Top Bottom