What's new

Taylor of Old Bond Street St. james

My obsession with finding the perfect travel kit drew me to this little stick.

View attachment 64752

I love the scent of the St James cream, its a dead ringer for the cream (Ive got them both sitting in front of me, and I cant tell the difference)

Its pretty good value, too (Tabac is 100g, TOBS is 75g, QED is 56g, Palmolive is 50g, Harris is 40g) - youre getting a good bit of soap - in both senses of the word, because this lathers great and protects my skin all I need.

My favourite thing about this stick is that unlike others (tabac etc) to get more soap you twist from the bottom, instead of having to push out more. Its not a problem when youve not used much, but once you start using it up it makes life easier.

At the end of the day, if they made this in a tub too, I would buy it as well.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
this is my favorite soap. actually this is the soap that broke me from creams. when i first started wet shaving i was a cream guy all the way. i loved the St. james scent so much i had to have everything in the line. to make a long story short this soap is awesome. if i could have only one soap for the rest of my life this would be the one. i gave it an 8 for price. it's not the most inexpensive soap on the market. only a 9 for moisturizing because my MWF works a little bit better. 10's everwhere else because it can't be beat. it lathers up creamy and slick. and smells great. an all aroud awesome soap. i do wonder why they don't make this soap in a cake?
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)