What's new

TAGMSC shave soap

Very slick and moisturizing. The lather is lacking compared to some, but can't fault the results. There is only one scent available and I find it very pleasant. This product would be right at the top for value. However, with more dense lather, it would be at the top period. The company has lowered the price to 3.25 and offers 1st class shipping. Rather inexpensive to try. And no, I am not a paid spokesman.:001_tt2:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Ok. Someone on SRP put me on this stuff to try it out. I did and really loved it. TAGMSC recently renewed their recipy and gave me a puck to try out. It has improved quite a bit.

Scent.
sweet, soft and subtle. Very very nice. If I can find a lasting cologne in this scent I will. the matching aftershave balm is pretty good but the scent fades VERY fast as well.

Feeling.
I get amazing shaves with this soap whenever i try it. hardly any blood and my skin feels awesome. I relather my face with it after every pass, even the last one. To be real I don't even have to rinse it off. You can use the lather as an aftershave and have a great feeling face as a result.

Price
at $3,75 for a puck you can't really go wrong. Even if you don't like it as a shavesoap you can still use it as a shower soap since it's so good for the skin.

Conclusion.
This is still my favorite soap. No matter what razor I use (straights) I always end up with skin that feels good.

Can only be bought at www.thearizonagoatmilksoapcompany.com (I'm not afiliated)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)