What's new

Tactile Turn Pruner Mach 3 Handle

Uses: Gillette Mach 3 razor cartridges (not included) Length: 5.00" (12.7 cm) Handle Width: 0.50" Weight (with razor cartridge) : 3.00 oz (86g) Stainless Steel, 1.80 oz (52g) Titanium Material: 316L stainless steel or 6AL-4V titanium

Item Description

I recently ordered and received a Tactile Turn Mach 3 handle (The Pruner) in stainless steel made by Will Hodges of Tactile Turn, www.tactileturn.com. It feels great in the hand and unlike some all metal razors, this one has a non-slip grip due to the textured handle. I love the weight of the handle as well, as it weighs in at 3.00 oz (86g). They also make a lighter titanium version, as well as ones for the Fusions, called Parers. I also loved the container it was encased in on the inside of the packaging upon arrival as it will serve as a nice travel container.

Here is the description from Pruner & Parer Razor Handles

Pruner
  • Uses: Gillette Mach 3 razor cartridges (not included)
  • Length: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
  • Handle Width: 0.50"
  • Weight (with razor cartridge) : 3.00 oz (86g) Stainless Steel, 1.80 oz (52g) Titanium
  • Material: 316L stainless steel or 6AL-4V titanium
IMG_0193.JPG

Latest reviews

Pros: Razor handle is made of corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel.
Nice and heavy weight of 3 oz (86g)
Has the same non-slip grip pattern as Tactile Turn's pens, but these are slightly wider and deeper than the pen grips
Cons: None that I can think of
I absolutely love this handle! It feels great in the hand and unlike smooth metal handles, this one has a nice non-slip design that keeps it from slipping out of my hand when it gets wet. I also like the weight and the fact that it is made out of stainless steel.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)