What's new

Tabac EDC (Spray Bottle)

NOTE: It should be mentioned that the Tabac Colognes/EDTs DON'T smell exactly like the soap. I mean there are literally different notes added to the blend. If you want that Tabac soap smell :001_wub:, get the Aftershave Lotion spray. It's not what most would call "lotion" (ie it's not creamy and white), It's basically just pure frag and VERY POTENT :thumbup1:
Recently bought the Tabac cologne in the spray version (3.4 oz/100 ml). Very clean, masculine scent. The scent is quite strong when first sprayed on, then calms down a bit into a musky, dry, nice, low-key scent. The atomizer is very good, very sturdy, and sprays a nice concentrated mist. I bought it based on the reviews by other members, and now makes me want to buy the shaving soap. I bought this cologne off of eBay, for about $12, that is with the shipping included, so it was very very cheap. I guess it runs about $16-22 for the spray online, so I was able to get a very good price for it. Highly recommend it; probably would go very well with the soap.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)