What's new

T&H Rose

Item Description

This is a cream that doesn't get much press among its three-T brethren. It is a good shaver; not the best, but nowhere near the worst. If you like a solid cream with not too heavy a scent, this one is for you.

Price: Not cheap, but not as expensive as some other creams out there.

Quality: T&H doesnt seem to have the quality control isues that Taylor has, though this tub is of quite a different consistency than my other T&H tubs (much firmer)

Scent: This is a straight forward rose scent, similar to sticking your nose in the flower. It is milder than the Trumper and Taylor scents, and doesn't have the woody base that the Taylors does. It is soft and sweet. Also notice that the color is much fainter than the Taylor:
IMG_2270_4_1.JPG

Latherability: I can only speak for my particular tub, but this stuff is a pain to lather. It is very firm, and takes a bit of elbow grease to get it going. Once there, it is the typical T&H lather, which is to say a bit lighter in body than Taylors:

IMG_2269_3_1.JPG

IMG_2268_2_1.JPG

Efficacy: This stuff shaves fine, like all the other T&H tubs. Good stuff.

Moisturizing properties: Middle of the road, like most of the other three-T's.

Packaging: I like the black T&H tubs quite a bit, and the cardboard box is done nicely as well.

This review can be discussed here.

Latest reviews

Pros: The lick lather, very easy tio lather.
Cons: Price
The scent is subtle, but noticeable. It is a perfect level, not overpowering. It is very easy to lather, with boar, horse, or badger hair brushes (even synthetic).
You do not need much product to make a good amount of lather.

The lather is very slick, and has always provided a lot of cushioning when shaving.

My face always feels refreshed after using this cream.

It is a little pricy, but is worth it.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Price: Could be less, that's for sure.
Scent: Very feminine but a secret that I like to have.
Latherability: For some reason, I had a tough time getting a thick lather with this one.
Efficacy: I had to use more than normal on this one.
Moisturizing: Didn't find that it was on the same level as the others in the 3T range.
Packaging: Lets just say, I don't keep this one laying around haha
Quality:
Top notch cream. A bit more dense than the typical T&H cream. Seems to need a bit more water and a bit less cream to lather.

Scent:
Like you've fallen in a rose bush and you can't get up.

Latherability:
As previously said, needs a bit more work since the cream is more dense. This is not to be interpreted as a negative point.

Efficacy:
Probably, if not, the best in the T&H line-up. Kicks a** when compared to TOBS Rose. This is not to say the other is not good, it's just that T&H is so much better.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)