What's new

Supermax shaving cream classic with propolis

I traded some creams for this stuff and I was impressed very favourably with this cream. It has a very clean and pleasant scent with great lather, and it leaves my skin feeling well-protected against irritation. Believe it or not, menthol is listed as an ingredient but you wouldn't think so because there doesn't seem to be any cooling sensation from it. Bulgaria produces a lot of top-quality creams for small amounts of money.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Nice scent long lasting lather disinfecting,anti-inflammtoyr,anti-oxidant power of propolis
Cons: A bit hard to find but will replace the original formula overtime,menthol is very minimal , not for people who are allergic to bee products
The scent has a very nice barbershop scent with honey odor because of propolis and it lathers very easily also skincare is great and again propolis is disinfectant and anti-inflammatory also anti oxidant and triple action is aloe vitamin e and tea tree oil Its long lasting power lather is enough for multi pass shaves and my son really likes it alot.

This is NOT recommended for those who are allergic and sensitive to bee products,

supermax recently reformulated
only the classic variant sometime in mid 2010 but im not sure

if you like this product the dead giveaway is the propolis logo on the carton box the old formulation is still in many supermarkets.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)