What's new

Super Dollar "our value brand"

Item Description

The blades are cheap enough. They are stainless, and come in standard packaging with the push to slide out dispenser. These are 5 for $1. I used my SuperSpeed to shave with, along with my standard prep of hair conditioner, hot shower, and a towel soak for two minutes. I've shaved with this blade for four days, two passes each shave, I'm ready to change the blade out. Maybe I"m expecting too much for the price, but I'd like to change out on the same day every week. I do admit however, that the shave is smooth. The blade did not drag at all (until today). No irritation afterwards either, but maybe that's the nivea sensitive skin balm, no?
Overall, I like the blade, but I'd also like to try the feathers and a few others before settling down with a brand. This is my first experience with safety razors, so comparisons are based against my shaving life standby the gillette atra plus.
View attachment 16884

Latest reviews

The blades are cheap enough. They are stainless, and come in standard packaging with the push to slide out dispenser. These are 5 for $1. I used my SuperSpeed to shave with, along with my standard prep of hair conditioner, hot shower, and a towel soak for two minutes. I've shaved with this blade for four days, two passes each shave, I'm ready to change the blade out. Maybe I"m expecting too much for the price, but I'd like to change out on the same day every week. I do admit however, that the shave is smooth. The blade did not drag at all (until today). No irritation afterwards either, but maybe that's the nivea sensitive skin balm, no?
Overall, I like the blade, but I'd also like to try the feathers and a few others before settling down with a brand. This is my first experience with safety razors, so comparisons are based against my shaving life standby the gillette atra plus.
View attachment 16884
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave