What's new

Stetson

I bought an 8oz bottle of the AS on an after Christmas sale at Wal-mart....was only 9 dollars....it is an ok product....nothing fantastic...and seems to retain the fragrance most of the day. I would only get another bottle if it was on sale, though.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
2.00 star(s)
Nicely packaged product with a glass bottle, works ok as a aftershave but to me the scent is very artificial to the point of being sickening. Alot stronger then I remembered it,I actually thought it smelt ok when I bought it but no way will I ever wear this again...as always YMMV.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
2.00 star(s)
I used to love Stetson AS before I joined B&B. This forum has opened my eyes to so many better products that my bottle of Stetson now goes unused. There is too much alcohol it it for my taste and it burns uncomfortably on my face. And there is no cooling sensation . . . and few if any skin goodies. So I can't use it as an aftershave. And the scent (although very nice) does not last on me . . so it fails as a cologne also.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
0.00 star(s)
Not sure if the previous review is for the cologne or aftershave, since the cologne is pictured. I quite like both. The aftershave has a fairly strong, lasting scent. The scent has hints of powder, some spice and some leather with a floral high note (at least to my nose). Basic performance (alcohol, water, color, fragrance) and no menthol. A nice classic scent for when you want something that will have some staying power.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)