What's new

St Charles Shaving Smoke and Beads Shave Cream

The Price is right for me. Not like the 3Ts or my C&E creams. Sue has done a great job in pricing.

Quality also great. A bit thicker out of the jar than the C&E creams. Goes into the brush very effectively

Scent is unbeatable. It really does bring back memories of my college days in the 60s a time when I used a Gillette adjustable and a cheap brush and shaving soap from my uncle the barber. And I love the smell of incense anyway. Have some burning while I type.

Latherability a bit thicker than my C&E creams but it sure stirred up quickly in my mug. Had no problem getting enough cream for 4 passes without squeezing the brush. And still had plenty left over. The lather went on my face very well and lasted until I had it all shaved off.

Efficacy this cream did its job very well. Nice lather, great scent, nice smooth shave. The only thing problem I had was not with the cream but with the blade and 5 day old DORCO in my HD that I used for the first wtg pass. The next three where with my '58 Gillette Executive and a two day old blade. That is when I really noticed the smoothness with which the razor glided over my face.

Moisturizing Properties I guess it is okay. My face did not feel dry or anything like that after the shave so I would think that the cream did okay to keep the moisture in my skin as I shaved.

Package: This “throwback” scented cream comes in a black heavy plastic jar with silver tone lid. It enhances the “Smoke & Beads” experience. It is also light enough to allow the user to put it in his/her shave bag without adding a lot of weight.
proxy.php
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability