What's new

St. Charles Shave Blue Line Splash

The one great quality about all of SCS aftershaves is how well they set up on your face. Blue Line Menth 1 finishes a bit tacky but then slowly fades with a warm sensation.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I really like Blue Line. The product is well-named and the graphics on the bottle fit perfectly. It is cool---like ice, and a little burly---like hockey. Blue Line will wake you up in the morning, checking razor irritation with the sheer force of a menthol and alcohol slap shot (sorry, couldn't resist). But there's also some finesse in its game---Blue Line is somewhat moisturizing for this type of AS.
View attachment 147835
Blue Line has a lot of menthol and seems to kick down razor burn fast. Colder than Alcolado (!!!), but unlike many alcohol + menthol aftershaves, there are moisturizing properties to Blue Line. It leaves my face cool, clean & smooth---dry to the touch but not dried out. Perfect amount of moisturizing for me.

Blue Line reminds me of Aqua Velva, but with more menthol and less perfume. For me, BL is much better. It doesn't leave much scent behind at all---mostly menthol, and a hint of the same fragrance, I think, that's found in SCS Avocado Oil balm. Someone described that as "fresh melon," which is pretty accurate. But don't get the idea that Blue Line is a fruity-sweet aftershave. Menthol is its forte---its very brisk and masculine.

As with all SCS products, this is quality stuff and is reasonably priced. I also like that it is made in the USA---a beautiful thing!:thumbup1:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)