What's new

St. Charles Shave Blue Line Soap

Item Description

Going for the Blue Line trifecta, I wanted to add Blue Line Menthol soap to the Blue Line splash and balm I have (and really like).

I was hoping for something with much more menthol. The soap lathers adequately (I don't get real rich lather from it) and gives a better-than-average shave. But I find that it is basically unscented. Try as I might, I can't detect anything but the slightest menthol sensation. There is no other scent associated with it, except for a clean, plain soap fragrance.

While this was a disappointment, I do love SCS products and will give some of their more popular soaps a try.

Latest reviews

Going for the Blue Line trifecta, I wanted to add Blue Line Menthol soap to the Blue Line splash and balm I have (and really like).

I was hoping for something with much more menthol. The soap lathers adequately (I don't get real rich lather from it) and gives a better-than-average shave. But I find that it is basically unscented. Try as I might, I can't detect anything but the slightest menthol sensation. There is no other scent associated with it, except for a clean, plain soap fragrance.

While this was a disappointment, I do love SCS products and will give some of their more popular soaps a try.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Lather
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)