What's new

Soap Dance - Sandalwood Vanilla

I'm a big fan of this soap, and I credit Rik and this board for introducing it to me. I saw the recommendation on the forums and given that it was a WI company, thought I'd give it a shot.

After ordering a number of scents that took my fancy, I instantly fell for their Sandalwood Vanilla. As evident of my second order:

displayimage.php

These are two of my favorite scents, and I think they go great together. The vanilla really smooths out the somewhat acrid sandalwood scent. The scent doesn't linger long after the shower, leaving your choices of daily scent pretty much in the clear.

Beyond the scent however, this soap is very moisturizing. It's free of animal products and contains a variety of oils that are good for the old skin.

Ingredients:
Saponified oils of: Olive, coconut, palm, palm kernel, rice bran, babussu, avocado, hazelnut and castor.
Shea and cocoa butters, coconut milk, kaolin clay

The lather is nice and dense. My only complaint is that the bars do not last as long as a quality triple milled soap, but that's to be expected.

You can order direct at www.soapdance.com for a reasonable price. The form says 2 weeks for delivery, both of my orders shipped withint 24 hours however.

There are a lot of scents I still would like to try, and others that I have I do enjoy. After a shower with Tradewinds, Opus 1870 really clicks! :)
Top Bottom