What's new

Smogue 2015 silvertip

Pros: every thing
Cons: none
call me biased, but I have never had a bad brush by this company. attractive and great quality brush.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
3.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Have ordered a Semogue 2015 HD this will be my first Badger brush,at present I am using a Omega Boar brush,have read some good reviews on this brush so I tought I give one a try:biggrin:
This was my second badger brush purchase so I have not owned an expensive silvertip. My other badger brush is a C&E best badger. Thus take my ratings in that context. I think it is a great brush and very reasonably priced for a silvertip. It is very soft on my face and it provides great lather with creams. The lather on soaps is fine, but I prefer an Omega boar bristle on soaps. Very beautiful handle that is very well lacquered to protect it against water damage. The handle is tall enough to use with a deep mug or bowl and it feels quite nice in the hand.

eric.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
3.00 star(s)
I recently received this beautiful brush from Scott at his store Rasage Poulin located in Calgary. This is an extremely soft silvertip rather small brush that thinks its grown up. The knot is 22mm, loft 57mm and the handle(oak) is 55mm. I am strictly using soaps at this time and having no problem making rich and large amounts of lather good for 3-4 passes. The actual conversion price to US currency is only about $59 a bargain for such a wonderful easy to use brush. And this brush is made in Portugal.

The brush along with a sample of EJ shave cream was delivered to my door in 10 days and I had to sign for it which I like for security reasons.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)