What's new

Smartmen Australia smartshave soap free cream

Item Description

Now, this stuff is not terrible, I think it's just not for me.

As you can see on the picture, it's a liquidy cream that you need to massage your beard with using your fingers. You will get some poor and thin lather(not sure I should call it lather) out of it. See picture #2, I used the back of my hand to give an idea.

The thing help the shave yes. Using a brush is useless with this product, I tried. I think this product would be great as a travel product. I rather bring my brush and a soap but, if you are camping or in a hurry, this might do the trick!

Price: It was cheap, between 10-15$ AUD for a 150 ml tube. Not so bad.

Quality: It's all right, the stuff isn't great but it's not bad either.

Scent: This reminds me of my grandma, not good...

Efficacity: It will get he job done but nothing extraordinary. If you take proraso, Trumper or TOBS, you would get a decent smooth shave. This one, between the smooth and not so smooth.

Moisturizing: Yup, they go it right for it. Filled with Macademia oil so it mosturize all right!

Packaging: It's a tube, it didn't break yet, so it's all right.

Bottom line: Would I buy the product again? No, I love lather way too much...

Latest reviews

Now, this stuff is not terrible, I think it's just not for me.

As you can see on the picture, it's a liquidy cream that you need to massage your beard with using your fingers. You will get some poor and thin lather(not sure I should call it lather) out of it. See picture #2, I used the back of my hand to give an idea.

The thing help the shave yes. Using a brush is useless with this product, I tried. I think this product would be great as a travel product. I rather bring my brush and a soap but, if you are camping or in a hurry, this might do the trick!

Price: It was cheap, between 10-15$ AUD for a 150 ml tube. Not so bad.

Quality: It's all right, the stuff isn't great but it's not bad either.

Scent: This reminds me of my grandma, not good...

Efficacity: It will get he job done but nothing extraordinary. If you take proraso, Trumper or TOBS, you would get a decent smooth shave. This one, between the smooth and not so smooth.

Moisturizing: Yup, they go it right for it. Filled with Macademia oil so it mosturize all right!

Packaging: It's a tube, it didn't break yet, so it's all right.

Bottom line: Would I buy the product again? No, I love lather way too much...
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)