What's new

Shiseido Men Shaving Cream

Item Description

Shiseido Men Shaving Cream is a quality cream. You only need to use a small amount. No more than a spot about the size of a dime. It doesn't make any lather, but it leaves a slick coating on your face. Shave it off and you're done.

Price: Yes it is expensive considering how much you get, but it works very well and you don't need to use much. The price is in line with the more expensive creams such as Trumpers or Trufitt and Hill. Not out of line for an imported product.

Quality: Shiseido is known for quality products and this definitely is one. It is surprising how little you need to make it function for you.

Scent: The Scent is nice, but very synthetic smelling. It has a floral scent. Not the nicest floral scent.

Latherability: It doesn't lather at all, It is more of a slick, cushion. In fact you can't see it on your face once it's applied. But when you shave, you see your whiskers disappear.

Efficacy: It works very well. It's a little scary at first as you can't see anything on your face. Don't worry, it's there! It's very smooth, I don't encounter any bumps or skips. As mentioned earlier, not much product is required. It is surprising how well it works for how little you use.

Moisturizing Properties: I found it didn't dry my skin out at all.
It feels slick on your skin.

Packaging: The packaging is nice. It stands upright and is easy to squeeze out just the right amount. The cap stays clean and screws on tight.
You get 100ml (3.6 oz.)

Latest reviews

Shiseido Men Shaving Cream is a quality cream. You only need to use a small amount. No more than a spot about the size of a dime. It doesn't make any lather, but it leaves a slick coating on your face. Shave it off and you're done.

Price: Yes it is expensive considering how much you get, but it works very well and you don't need to use much. The price is in line with the more expensive creams such as Trumpers or Trufitt and Hill. Not out of line for an imported product.

Quality: Shiseido is known for quality products and this definitely is one. It is surprising how little you need to make it function for you.

Scent: The Scent is nice, but very synthetic smelling. It has a floral scent. Not the nicest floral scent.

Latherability: It doesn't lather at all, It is more of a slick, cushion. In fact you can't see it on your face once it's applied. But when you shave, you see your whiskers disappear.

Efficacy: It works very well. It's a little scary at first as you can't see anything on your face. Don't worry, it's there! It's very smooth, I don't encounter any bumps or skips. As mentioned earlier, not much product is required. It is surprising how well it works for how little you use.

Moisturizing Properties: I found it didn't dry my skin out at all.
It feels slick on your skin.

Packaging: The packaging is nice. It stands upright and is easy to squeeze out just the right amount. The cap stays clean and screws on tight.
You get 100ml (3.6 oz.)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability