Style 585
Horn Imitation-Transparent
HANDMADE KNOT
Knotsize 20 mm
Total Height: 100 mm
Handle Height: 45 mm
Handle Diameter: 35 mm
Loft Length: 55 mm

Price: I got this brush as part of a group buy so it was discounted roughly 15% off of retail. If this was the standard price I would have rated this as a 10.

Quality: Shavemac, 'nuff said!

Density: I rated this as a 9 because I think it could stand to be just slightly more dense. However, it is far superior to any cheap brush and many of the higher end brushes.

Stiffness of tips: Fantastic! This brush just chews up soap. It is easy to lather even with the harder soaps.

Softness of tips: This is a very soft brush. Like many brushes it has gotten even softer with use. While this brush performs very well with soaps because of its soft tips/feel it is also a great cream brush.

Ergonomic: It has a fairly standard shape that works well. The larger rim at the bottom of the handle makes it very easy to hold onto and use.

Latherability: As I've already mentioned this brush just whips up lots of fantastic lather. It easily holds enough for a four pass shave and for those who like to squeeze out that ultra rich lather from the brush you won't be disappointed.

Bottom line, this is another fine offering from the gang at Shavemac! :thumbsup:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)