What's new

Shave Stick

Pros: Good lather, good performance
Cons: No longer available
I traded for one of these sticks with a gentleman in Australia. I sent him some Middle Eastern creams and he sent me this stick and another Australian soap. I find it to be a good performer which smells pretty good and it lathers very well with a good post-shave feeling. I was a little surprised when my friend who sent it to me told me it was discontinued.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Great lather, cheap
Cons: rare as rocking horse poo
I was able to get a couple of sticks of this from a fellow Aussie member who was able to find some in a store here. I believe it is now discontinued. I wanted to test it head to head against the current Aussie version and the Euro Palmolive. It is a great performer for the price, largely due to the tallow. I would put it noticeably in front of the Aussie veggie version, but just a tiny bit behind the EP, but not enough to stop me grabbing a dozen sticks if I found them in the wild.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Tallow
Cons: Discontinued
This is a near perfect product. It's unfortunately discontinued today. These seem to appear only in Australia when they do.

I've been using this product for the past few weeks on a daily basis. The lather is great, it's always very rich. Over the years, the scent is probably very different to the original scent. It reminds me of play-doh a bit. If you're a fan of the current Palmolive version (Australian or Euro), do yourself a favour and pick this one if you find it!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)