What's new

Shave Stick (red packaging)

Item Description

Enriched Lather with Holder shave stick.

Latest reviews

Pros: slickness, speed and ease of latherability
Cons: container
soak brush in warm water, when its nice and soaked rub on face, then dip the stick of erasmic red into the water for a count of ten and then rub on face.
It DOES seem to to "load" on ones face easier with the more stubble you have. However, if you take 3 seconds you can load bare skin with enough soap to get a 2 pass shave.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Scent, price,
Cons: Packaging, lather, slickness, water retention
This is a tough one to lather. When you are able to build a decent lather, you have to shave very quickly before it dries out on your face. It's a lot of work for mediocre performance. On the plus side, it has a wonderful powdery clean scent and can be had for roughly the same price as Arko.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
1.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Pros: Shave Stick, Cheap
Cons: Lather is subpar
This is a second run for me as I previously tried the Erasmic with tallow in the black packaging before (http://badgerandblade.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=8413)

This one (red package) is better than the previous formulation, they still need to work on their formula as it's not that great. The best results where achieved by soaking the tip of the shave stick in warm water.

The scent is very similar to the previous version, some clean, lemony soap. I cannot recommend this product because of the performance.

I ranked it against other shave sticks so have a look a this thread if you are interested to know where it stands : http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/310894-Shave-Sticks-Review-Project
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
1.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)