What's new

Shave Soap Sensitive White

Item Description

Great soap for sensitive skin. Lots of ingredients that soothe and nourish skin with. Makes great lather and smells good.

Latest reviews

Pros: Love the scent, lathers up easy
Cons: none
I love this product.
This was a part of a father's day gift that also included the pre-shave.
My wife really enjoys the scent, I wish it would linger a little longer but it is not a deal breaker.
Lathers very easily with my boar brush and my skin always feels nice afterwards. Unlike some other soaps I have tried the lather doesn't seem to dry up, which is a big plus.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Pros: great ingredients for sensitive skin
Cons: skin sometimes will be dry afterwards
I like the fact that there are not a lot of chemicals in the soap. I have had irritation free fresh clean shaves every time. My razor bumps and skin have cleared up and get softer healthier with every use. When you use this with a good shaving brush and good razor, you will get an excellent shave.

The scent is fresh and dissipates quickly allowing you to use cologne shortly after. I can't really describe the scent but I do consider it pleasant and light. There is still menthol or some other chemical in it that causes a "cooling/tingly" sensation when you use it. It caught me off guard but has become welcome and pleasant event to look forward to.

Water/soap ratio is important. You can have a really runny lather or a thick paste like lather if you do not have the right ratio. Its not too much of a complaint since this is always easily corrected.

Sometimes after using this soap and rinsing my face off the skin will be left a little dry. The right aftershave will correct that. In some ways it could be a pro because it washes off completely to prep the skin for the next step of your shave regimen.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Unihiron
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Shaving Soaps (Reviews)

More from Unihiron

• Kelvin
    -Extra grip and short handle for improved dexterity -Unique Grip with...
Top Bottom