What's new

Shave Mug

Pros: stylish, bumps on bottom help lather
Cons: price
I wanted a traditional mug like my Grandfather used in his barber shop. This one fits the bill, and adds a nice bit of luxury to my routine.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
4.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Very nice looking, Functional
Cons: Lightweight
I am a fan of EJ products and decided to purchase this mug. Although the description on other sites says "bowl", this is more of a mug design. Also, they do make an actual bowl.The design is very good especially with the knob on the side. However, I was a little disappointed in it being somewhat lightweight. This definitely should have been made heavier. If this drops on a hard floor or sink, it's done.It lathers very well due to the 3 bumps on the bottom (see photo).It whipped up great lather and since it is 3" deep, it took awhile before the lather started to go over the top edges.The bottom of the mug is a little narrow to swirl the brush efficiently but still does an adequate job.The price is steep for this mug, especially since it is so lightweight. But I guess you are paying for the EJ name. The price and lightweight is why I gave it 8 stars.It's a really nice looking piece and will definitely add some style to your bathroom.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Durability
4.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)