What's new

SCS Shea Butter & Avocado oil Shaving Cream...

This is one of my favorite shave creams. Joel is right about the moisturizing properties of this shave cream. Move over Taylors you have met your match. The scent is rather pleasant to my nose. Keep up the good work Sue!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I ordered this along with SCS Minted Chocolate. Both are excellent, but hands down, this is my favorite SCS product yet! Complete the shave, rinse the face, and no moisturizing needed. I'm fine with the scent, although some may find it a bit sweet, almost like a cookie dough. Regardless, it produces a thick, lubricating lather. I'm glad it's on my shelf!

Randy
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
displayimage.php

Seriously.... what can I say? I could go on and on and describe in detail everything I like and dislike about this shaving cream, but honestly, it would be a waste of time and bandwidth, because as far as I am concerned - you need know only one thing regarding this shaving cream.... if you like shaving cream - buy this.

Take Kyle's advice stated in other SCS Shaving cream reviews, and add a lot more water than you normally would, and you'll be rewarded with copious amounts of incredibly slick, moisturizing lather.

I've tried a lot of shaving creams in my day.... probably over a hundred, and so far I have not yet experienced a level of slickness, efficacy and ability to moisturize this shaving cream displays.

Only 2 knocks on this cream... it's got Sodium Laureth Sulfate and some other chemicals I'd personally prefer weren't in it (in a perfect world) and it has a "girly" sugary/brown sugar like smell to it. Good news though, gripe #2 = solved, as I loved this cream so much after trying it, I spoke with Sue, and there will be a limited edition B&B Bay Rum w/twist version of the shaving cream released to commemorate the release of the B&B brush - so you'll have the best smelling/performing/moisturizing shaving cream, and the best performing/looking/feeling brush... both brought to you by B&B :thumbup:

For those of you who follow my reviews... you know I am very... I mean VERY brutal/picky on products - so for ANYTHING to receive a 10 out of 10 is a big deal... and this hits "perfection" 3 times.... B&B version 4 (with new scent).... that, is impressive.

Taylors Avocado just got knocked off of it's pedestal. I'm impressed.

B&B Version Ordering information HERE

TO DISCUSS OR ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS REVIEW USE THIS THREAD. ALL NON-REVIEW POSTS WITHIN THE REVIEW ENGINE WILL BE DELETED.

Thanks! :smile:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability