What's new

SCS Orange Sorbet

I would really love to try this. Can someone PM me where I can get some and the price? Thank you much!
Works very well. Plenty of cushion and lubrication for shaving. Leaves face plenty moisturized.

The first thing I noticed was the texture of the cream. It is harder than most creams and looks to have a lot of air in it. Just not what I'm used to.

I feel kinda bad for leaving a lower score on scent because it smells like, well...orange sorbet. But I'm just not a huge fan of it personally. Smells like a creamsicle. If you think you'd like that for shaving, by all means give the stuff a try. I also left a lower rating for latherability because it is somewhat tough to get a good lather and it takes a lot of water. That may be because of the hard, airy cream.

Overall, good cream. I'm betting it will grow on me.

Try it! It's not like its super expensive.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Excellent stuff! I gave it a 9 on scent simply because to my nose it smells more like baby aspirin than orange sorbet, but it's still quite pleasant. I rate latherability a 9 just because it takes work - lather is a 10+. And packaging is just fine. Overall this is an excellent cream, perfect for winter months and very luxurious.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Sue manages to shock me every time with her amazing products. I got the Orange Sorbet cream as a bonus gift in one of her contests. I had no idea how lucky I was.

Price: All SCS products are very competitively priced. Makes it very tempting to try them all.

Quality: Very obvious that Sue has spend a lot of time perfecting her creams. They are of top quality

Scent: The scent is fantastic. My wife and I both were brought back to our childhood and delicious orange push pops. Smooth, wonderful scent, really takes off when you lather it.

Latherability: Lathers great and produces a lot of lather. It does take some time to get used to it after using other creams though.
Efficacy: This cream does exactly what it is designed to do. It provides great slip for the razor, produces fantastic thick lather, and smells fantastic.

Moisturizing properties: This cream leaves my face feeling pretty well moisturized. Enough that I am able to use an alcohol based splash in the winter. More than I can say for most of my soaps and creams

Packaging: The cream comes packaged in a PVC tub, but unlike many it is double walled for insulation. Besides in shipping I am not sure how often this would be necessary, but it was a nice touch. The metal cap for it really makes it look sharp.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)