What's new

SCS Aluminum Free Deodorant

Mild as Tom's of Maine, but smells way better and lasts an amazingly long time. The scent is like a more sophisticated baby wipe and will easily persist twelve hours. If you want an aluminum-free deodorant you can't go wrong with this one.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
So far, this is the best deodorant for me. I have tried Alba, Toms of Maine, and some others and I was and continue to be stunned at how well the SCS deodorant works. I don't really care for the scent, but it is not that bad. More importantly, it lasts all day long.
First off, I give a 10 to a part that doesnt apply when the original poster forgets to include "n/a" as a choice. Why penalize for something that doesnt apply to the product?

I order about 3 of these with every order to SCS. I have trouble using deodorant due to burning and antiperspirant has the aluminum I am trying to avoid. This deodarant still burns for the first few minutes but goes away and leaves no redness to the armpits, so far. JASON was great until 3 weeks later the pits were red with pain. Again so far, SCS is doing a great job.

The scent is fresh. That explains it all. Just a nice scent that is nowhere near overpowering.

The protection last all day with a just a few swipes under each arm.

The price got a 6 only because I have to pay shipping on top of $4.00 each. Thus the reason I order 3 to go with all the other stuff I order from SCS.

I love Sue.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
I picked up some Aluminum Free Deodorant from Sue on my first purchase from her. I have been using it a few weeks now.

Price - A little high. There is not as much product in the stick as other brands and it just seemed a little higher than normal.

Quality - Like all of Sue's products, top-notch.

Scent - The stick is supposed to have Chamomile in it. I detect the scent as more like a sun screen smell than anything. It is quite pleasant.

Efficacy - Protects me all day long.

Packaging - Simple twist and apply, nothing wrong here. It is tube shaped as opposed to bar shape which feels a little different but does the job quite nicely.

This is a great product. Although it is a little expensive, I feel it is well worth the price. I am going to make sure that I get plenty more of this on my next order. The product does a great job of protecting against odor. It causes ZERO burn to my underarms which is what I am looking for. The scent is a little generic but it certainly does the trick. An great product.

Jonathan
Top Bottom