What's new

Saville Row 3126

I have their 3226. It is my favorite brush.

Tim
Price: At around $130, this is a great price for the type of brush you are getting. A 26 MM super silvertip knot, very densely packed and very soft.

Quality: Having not used many brushes, I cannot say I am an expert, but I do know quality when I see/use it. The badger hair is extremely soft while dense enough that I wouldn't consider it at all floppy. Very nice handle although will say the only thing I found that really bother me was the logos and print on the handle....they appear to be printed on using a very cheap method....not a big deal but it should be noted.

Density: Like I said I have not used some of the more well known brands, but this is a dense brush.

Stiffness of Tips: The tips are really not very stiff as is common with silvertip hair...if you are looking for stiffness, this brush really isn't for you.

Softness of Tips: Very soft tips...the comfort when using this brush on the face is really top notch. I suppose I am spoiled after using this brush as any lesser grade of hair would not necessarily be inferior, but would just not have the luxurious feel of this brush.

Ergonomic: I like the small handle of the 31 series...may be too small for some but for me it is perfect. To me, ergonomics are not important i the least.

Latherability: This brush makes great lather day after day...when I first used this brush I was using too much force and found that the more gently I use it, the better the end result. The hairs really hold water well and typically I can make lather in a minute or so.

For the money you aren't going to find many other brushes that offer you the performance and comfort of silvertip badger hair and the quality of this Saville Row brush.

Here are a few pictures, sorry for the poor quality.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Price
4.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability