What's new

Sappo Hill Soap

Great to use to make a Superlather
Haven't tried it for shaving...but if you are looking for a great soap for bathing, this is it. The unscented oatmeal soap is great for problematic skin. Super cheap too.
I bought this at my local health food co-op for $2.00. I opted for a lavender scent soap out of about 7 different scents. At first I could not make good lather then I realized I had to much water. Certainly not the best soap, but gets the job done! Still and enjoyable shave. I tried to melt this to my bowl in the microwave and it started to foam really wierd. Probably would be best to mill this one. :001_smile
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
2.00 star(s)
This soap is probably not intended specifically for shaving, but it did provide a decent lather, lubrication and shave. We here in Columbus, GA don't have may options other than Van der Hagen and Williams but I have tried Col. Conks and this is not too far off the same scent as the amber. It comes in a variety of different scents and even in a sensitive version fragrance free. It is a glycerin soap that has many essentials that the big boys have. Oatmeal, handmade, etc.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)