What's new

Santa Maria Novella Pre-Dopo Barba

1.Price:Yes,it is expensive but when I am finished with this tub I will buy another one,so I guess it is not too expensive.

2.Quality:High quality is a given if it is made by SMN

3.Fights Razor Burn:Here is where this product earns its keep.It really does work and it works well.I have revisited soaps that gave me razor burn everytime I used them but with this under the soap,the burn did not return.

4.Cooling sensation:It does not have a cooling sensation but it has a calming sensation,I like the calming better.

5.Efficency:Just by putting your finger in the tub and using the amount at the tip of your finger is the perfect amount for your entire face.

6.Moisturizing:Yes,it does moiturize your face but not like a regular moisturizer.

7.No alcohol burn:None

I realize that with the $52 price tag of this stuff,it turns alot of people off but it is better than purchasing 2 or 3 preshave oils or creams that do not work and still spend $40-$50.

Paul
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
My absolute favorite find since I started wet shaving. This pre-post is simply unsurpassed in terms of quality of scent, staying power of the scent, and moisturizing. It is very, very thick, and lasts a long time. I can't even begin to describe the scent and its complexity, but a good place to start would be Tabac with more baby powder, a little cardamom, perhaps a touch of leather or suede. and more round around the edges. The scent easily lasts till the end of the workday, without ever being overpowering. the few that have been close enough to notice it, definitely seem to appreciate it. :w00t:

It may be expensive, but I can get a whole season out of one container. This is without a doubt my go-to product in the winter. Highly recommend in every way
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)