What's new

Sanders

Pros: Smells and lathers great
Cons: Not too skin-friendly
I find that this soap, while having a very pleasant scent and easy-to-create, rich lather doesn't perform as well as its "countryman" which is the De Vergulde Hand. This soap seems to be more drying and it doesn't have very good blade glide, at least not to me. I like the "old-school" scent a lot and it whips up to a rich, very stable lather very fast but I found that after shaving and rinsing my face, I needed to use more moisturizer.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
In my young days I used Sanders, as I like its scent better than Vergulde Hand. For quite a while this soap has not been available. Now it is back. It comes in a plastic container, puck 75 grams. Price (if you can find it downhere) varies from 95 cents to 2,95. My daughter had it at 95 cents :laugh:. I still like the scent. It had been described as "citrus/pine". In an instant I had a nice, creamy lather and the razor glided very well. I used a razor that has been described as very aggressive, yet the soap gave enough protection. Face felt good afterwards.
Good soap at a budget price. If you can find it it is worth a try.

Ingredients:Sodium Stearate-Sodium Cocoate-aqua-Glycerin-Parfum-Potassium-Cocoate-Potassium Stearate-Potassium EDTMP-Tetrasodium EDTA-Sodium Chloride-Propylene Glycol-)Tolyl Biguanide-CI 77891
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)