What's new

Salux Nylon Exfoliating Wash Cloth

My girlfriend introduced me to these and I ended up marrying her.

Create great lather- A nancyboy bar of soap lasts me about 3-4 months.

Excellent length for getting your back and great 'scrub' factor.
This product has been around for some time, it seems, but never really became popular. Perhaps it was the poorly translated label 'snake gourd'... anyway.

These washcloths are the solution to your exfoliating needs. They lather like you wouldn't believe... and they scratch like you wouldn't believe either... not that this should discourage you... but if you are looking for a relaxing scrub with a super soft sponge, or scrubbing microparticles, look elsewhere... This is 80 grit sandpaper.

The fact they are long cloths means you can wrap them around you, and buff/exfoliate your skin with little effort, and great speed. Since they are made entirely of polyester and nylon, they don't get wet like a washcloth, but hold the water via surface tension.

They are really clever... and amazing for $3. Watch shipping prices though.
I saw this product mentioned in a thread and looked them up on Ebay. Bought a couple and was so pleased, I thought a review would make them more visible than being buried in some thread.

The price is right, three bucks plus shipping.

Quality seems excellent, I haven't had mine that long but appears to made sturdily. The cloth is made from a nylon/polyester blend that dries super-quick, eliminating the risk of mold one gets from a loofah.

I use mine with Dr. Bronner's soap. It makes more lather with that soap than I've ever seen. Much like you get if you wash your hair with Bronner's.

Scent doesn't exactly apply. Efficacy top notch. Really exfoliates the skin, leaves you clean like a loofah does but as I mentioned, dries very quickly.

Packaging, meh. Comes in a plastic sleeve with an attractive Japanese lady scrubbing herself... now that I think about it, packaging rocks!

I can't recommend these cloths more highly. For three bucks, get several. I'm getting more, wish I'd bought a bunch to start with but I wanted a test drive first. Terrific product.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)