What's new

Saint Charles Shave Whipped Buttercream

This is an outstanding product. The consistency wasn't what I was expecting, but that's not a bad thing at all, just different. It does have a very light scent of cocoa butter. It's rich and luxurious. I'll definitely buy more once this stuff runs out, which will be a long long time from now given how far just a little bit goes.

displayimage.php

-Nick
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
This is product is on par with CARs conditioner. I personally like the black container.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Great product. I bought a jar for me and one for my wife. She really likes also. A little goes a long way for me.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
According to Sue:

...so rich you only need the size of one-fourth to a half of a pea to massage into skin until it develops a powdery feel. Tiny bits of Butter dissolve on contact with skin. This is unfragranced and suitable for men or women; face, legs, elbows or to any parched skin area. It is formulated with a blend of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Aloe, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil and Vitamin E. This four ounce jar will last a very long time.​
My skin is dry to begin with, and in winter it is dying for moisture. This product has become my go-to product for my nighttime ablutions. It is a very thick creme with some suspended bits of "butter" from the various oils. After washing my face, I spritz on some DaVinci water or other hydrosol, and work in a tiny amount of the buttercreme. It absorbs extremely fast despite its super-thick consistency. Leaves your face feeling great. Highly recommended. The 4oz jar will last a very long time given the amount you have to use - thus the product is very economical. I actually detect a very faint scent to it, but I am not sure if it is inherent to the product, or the fact that it was shipped with Sue's New Spice cologne. It may have picked up some of that scent. Really great stuff, and a boon for those of us with dry skin. My one quibble is that the black plastic jar doesn't do it for me - I would prefer white.

BTW, I detect no "powdery feel", so don't let that dissuade you from trying this fine product.
Top Bottom