What's new

Saint Charles Shave Coconut Aftershave Milk

Item Description

This is my first aftershave milk from Saint Charles Shave, and I have to say that it lives up to the reviews of its cousin milks. Sue describes this as a “soothing milky lotion for after your shave will calm razor chafed skin, leaving a smooth, matte, moisture retaining, and non-tacky finish.” Honestly, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Price: The price is very fair for this product (as of this posting it was $10) and considering you just need to use a little bit, it will last a very long time.

Quality: This feels like a high quality product.

Fights Razor Burn: I was surprised at how quickly my face felt better this morning. It was soothing and quick to act.

Cooling Sensation: This is not that kind of aftershave so there is no cooling, just soothing. If it cooled I’d be worried.

Scent: Let me just say that this aftershave milk smalls just like a Piña Colada, and I’m not talkin’ a Virgin Piña Colada either. I mean the good stuff. Sue should put a warning label on the bottle that says, “DO NOT DRINK!!: :lol: That said, the scent goes on strong and dissipates to a very mild smell fairly quickly. I think it’s a ploy to get your mind off any razor burn with the sweet smell and by the time your face feels better, the smell is much lighter. Remember, DO NOT DRINK! :wink2:

Efficacy: It works as described and does it well.

Moisturizing: My face feels nice and smooth, not dry and not greasy.

No Alcohol Burn: I was surprised to feel a little sting when I put it on. It’s nothing like what I get from a splash, but still more then I was expecting. It goes away quickly, but since I was expecting none …

Latest reviews

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! I spent so much money on other companies crap(skin food, T&H, Etc...) none of them compare in any category to any Saint Charles shave milk, i just prefer the coconut scent. Its soothes, moisturizes, and lasts forever and its dirt cheap. Thank you Sue for solving my shave problems with one bottle.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
This is my first aftershave milk from Saint Charles Shave, and I have to say that it lives up to the reviews of its cousin milks. Sue describes this as a “soothing milky lotion for after your shave will calm razor chafed skin, leaving a smooth, matte, moisture retaining, and non-tacky finish.” Honestly, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Price: The price is very fair for this product (as of this posting it was $10) and considering you just need to use a little bit, it will last a very long time.

Quality: This feels like a high quality product.

Fights Razor Burn: I was surprised at how quickly my face felt better this morning. It was soothing and quick to act.

Cooling Sensation: This is not that kind of aftershave so there is no cooling, just soothing. If it cooled I’d be worried.

Scent: Let me just say that this aftershave milk smalls just like a Piña Colada, and I’m not talkin’ a Virgin Piña Colada either. I mean the good stuff. Sue should put a warning label on the bottle that says, “DO NOT DRINK!!: :lol: That said, the scent goes on strong and dissipates to a very mild smell fairly quickly. I think it’s a ploy to get your mind off any razor burn with the sweet smell and by the time your face feels better, the smell is much lighter. Remember, DO NOT DRINK! :wink2:

Efficacy: It works as described and does it well.

Moisturizing: My face feels nice and smooth, not dry and not greasy.

No Alcohol Burn: I was surprised to feel a little sting when I put it on. It’s nothing like what I get from a splash, but still more then I was expecting. It goes away quickly, but since I was expecting none …
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)