What's new

Sah Zefros

Manufactured in Skopje by a company called Alkaloid, you can find the page for this product here although there is virtually no information.

I've used this cream at least 15 times and find it to be an excellent cream. The scent is strong, woody, and fresh. I've used it with 6 different razors and 2 different blade brands. Every shave has been consistently great.

Price: This was a freebie from another member so I can't really say with any certainty but I don't suspect that this was more than a few US dollars when purchased locally.

Quality: High.

Latherability: Very rich and thick lather that takes a bit less water than TOBS or T&H. Very slick and protective. Quick and easy to get great performing lather.

Moisturizing: This is neither my best (TOBS Avocado) or worst (C&E Nomad) moisturizing cream. It is in the top third I'd say.) My face feels great after using it.

Scent: The scent is fresh and woody without being too heavy. The lather still smells nice at the end of the fourth pass so there is plenty of strength to it. My says it reminds her of Irish Spring somewhat but less so than Irisch Moos.

Efficacy: Good cushion for a cream. Nice slickness. Lots of lather for just a little cream.

Packaging: Basic packaging. I received this without the box but one can see the box at the link above. The 60mL metal tube has very little info and even less in English. No ingredients list on the tube.

Discussion Thread
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability