What's new

Rotbart Extra Dünn

Item Description

proxy.php

These blades are made by Gillette and are sold under the name Rotbart Extra Dünn.

The Rotbart Extra Dünn was sold in Germany for decades so you could get some vintage blades that have the Rotbart Extra Dünn printing on their wrappers also.

The blades from the current production come in the same dispenser that we know from the swedish G's and every dispenser contains 10 blades. The blades are soaked in oil and some blades smell so.

These blades are distributed by Procter & Gamble and it is difficult to specify where they are made:

proxy.php

They are quite expensive, the price is about 4,20 Dollars for a pack.

I can shave one week with one blade. They are not as forgiving as a IP or a Derby but they seem to be a littlebit sharper.

All in all not a bad blade but because of the higher price these won't become my to-go blade.

Latest reviews

In my Golf with ARKO shave stick this blade reminds me of a Gillette Bleue Extra. A DFS in two passes, with just a little burn. Had a 100 of them cheap on the bay, so price was ok too.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)
proxy.php

These blades are made by Gillette and are sold under the name Rotbart Extra Dünn.

The Rotbart Extra Dünn was sold in Germany for decades so you could get some vintage blades that have the Rotbart Extra Dünn printing on their wrappers also.

The blades from the current production come in the same dispenser that we know from the swedish G's and every dispenser contains 10 blades. The blades are soaked in oil and some blades smell so.

These blades are distributed by Procter & Gamble and it is difficult to specify where they are made:

proxy.php

They are quite expensive, the price is about 4,20 Dollars for a pack.

I can shave one week with one blade. They are not as forgiving as a IP or a Derby but they seem to be a littlebit sharper.

All in all not a bad blade but because of the higher price these won't become my to-go blade.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
3.00 star(s)