What's new

Richmond Silvertip

Pros: Quality, Price
Cons: None
Damn fine brush at any price. You can't go wrong. If you are unsure of whether a silvertip is right for you, buy one of these nstead o shelling out 100+. You will not be sorry.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Size, holding capacity, softness
Cons: Handle
My first badger, I was amazed by this thing. The best is, when I rub it over my skin, itmcreates some suction in the center lifting my skin - love it!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
2.00 star(s)
Pros: Price, Quality
Cons: Logo wore off after 2nd use, hair tips matt up
NOTE = For some reason it states that I would NOT recommend this product when I WOULD. No matter how many times I check off "YES", it comes up as "NO". I would definitely recommend this brush.This brush is very good for the price. It comes with an acrylic stand.The logo wore off after the 2nd use. The brush holds a lot of water and is veryyyy dense. But for all that I thought it would lather up better. Don't get me wrong, it lathers very well but I have an inexpensive T&H Pure that lathers better.No matter how well I dry the brush, the tips mat together by the next day. I literally have to comb it out. But then the bloom is HUGE (photo).This is still a quality brush. The shedding was minimal and a BIG brush.Again, for the price, this is worth getting.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
3.00 star(s)