What's new

[Renewal Facial Serum (Lavender)]

Item Description

From Avalon Organics:

Avalon Organics - Renewal Facial Serum Lavender - 1 oz. (30 mL)

Avalon Organics Lavender Renewal Facial Serum is made with soothing, calming botanicals. Lipo-Filling Complex smoothes skin and balances tone for a healthy, radiant complexion. The concentrated antioxidant protection of Grape Seed Polyphenols, organic White Tea and Vitamin C protects skin from damaging free radicals. Organic Flax, Organic Borage and Rosehip Oils, rich in omega fatty acids, restore the skin's moisture balance as organic Lavender, Arnica and Licorice Root provide calming therapy to help reduce redness and inflammation.

Formula Essentials

Lipo-Filling Complex
Visibility enhances luminosity, clarity and tone for smooth, fresh skin.
Grape Seed Polyphenols
The ultimate antioxidant to protect from skin-damaging free radicals
Licorice Root
Helps to reduce redness and inflammation
Hyaluronic Acid
Natural humectant that enhances the skin's moisture retention

Signature ingredient: Made with organic Lavender, Arnica, Licorice Root, Grape Seed Polyphenols and other calming non-irritating ingredients for reactive complexions.

Who should use this product? For all skin types. Unscented. Perfect for sensitive skin.

People with sensitive skin are prone to inflammation brought on by environmental stress, UV radiation, free radicals, exposure to irritants present in skin care products and the absence of proper moisturization. Renewal & Vitality delivers extraordinary, synergistic benefits for individuals with reactive complexions and sensitive skin. These advanced formulations relieve and calm the irritation, blotchiness and redness caused by inflammation. They nourish and balance sensitive skin, restoring equilibrium and healthy radiance.

Latest reviews

Pros: Leaves skin ultra-smooth
A high-quality, all natural facial serum that leaves skin baby soft. The bottle can be adjusted to dispense a drop at a time or a small dollop. I use this a couple times a week underneath Avalon Organics Ultimate Moisture Cream (Lavender) to produce a super-nourishing/moisturizing facial experience. I do notice a difference in my skin's texture and tone after using the Avalon Organics products and I feel good about using all-natural products from a company in tune with a "consciousness in cosmetics" philosophy.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)