What's new

Red with Sandalwood and Shea butter

Pros: Sandlewood scent, lathers great
Cons: none
My understanding this is a newer offering. I'm not a fan of menthol shaving soaps, so in the past I've ignored Proraso. Sandlewood is one of my favorite scents so when I saw this I had to try it. It lathers like a dream even with a floppy brush (which I'm replacing with a good one from Whipped Dog) and works into a velvety smooth shaving cream. Was able to get my three passes without irritation. This will be my go to one for now!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Excellent lather, great glide, nice scent, good skin care
Cons: Difficult to find, not available in a stick
Picked up a tub with my last order from Italian Barber and I have been using it for a few months now. What a great soap. My preference is for shave sticks, but this stuff is so good I use it a lot. Really like the scent and it is gone as soon as you rinse your face. I just wish the local pharmacies would pick it up, so far they only carry Proraso White and Green products. I have used those and like them, but not the way I like the Red. Tabac is still my favorite soap for performance, but I use Proraso a lot more because of the scent and it is really close in terms of glide and moisturizing.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)